Parmesan Crusted Pork Chops
- 4 Boneless Pork Chops 1 1/4 inch thick
- ⅓ Cup Crushed Pork Rinds or Almond Flour
- ⅓ Cup Finely Grated Pamesan
- 1 tbsp Chopped Fresh Parsley or 1 tsp dried
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 tbsp Avocado Oil or Coconut Oil
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels or a rag.
- In a shallow bowl, stir together the pork rinds, Parmesan, parsley, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. In another shallow bowl, whisk the egg.
- Dip each pork chop into the egg to coat both sides, then dredge in the pork rind mixture on both sides.
- Add the oil to a large ovenproof skillet and set over medium high heat. Once hot, add the pork chops and fry each side until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Transfer the whole skillet to the oven for another 15 to 20 minutes, or until the pork reaches 140F on an instant read thermometer. Remove from the oven and let rest 5 minutes (they will continue to cook on the hot pan and reach 145 to 150F).