Easy Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip that’s perfect when you need a good keto dip or appetizer. It only uses a handful of ingredients and it’s bursting with flavor.
Keto Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Instant Pot Optional Use: Slow cooker
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 cup Franks Original (8 oz)
- ¼ cup Water
- 1 package cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup ranch dressing or 1/2 packet of dried ranch dip mix
- 1 can diced green chiles Optional
Instant Pot Instructions
- Place chicken breast into the inner pot of the instant pot. Pour Franks Original and water over the chicken. Close lid and seal.
- Pressure cook for 15 minutes on the MEAT/STEW function. When done, quick-release the pressure.
- Remove the lid and wait for the liquid to stop boiling. Remove the chicken to a cutting board and shred using two forks.
- Add the cream cheese, shredded cheddar, and ranch to the instant pot; stir until cheese is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Add the shredded chicken back to pot. Stir until everything is combined and the cheese is melted. If desired, stir in green chiles.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles, sliced green onions and serve.
- If you like to use a slow cooker, you can make this buffalo chicken dip in a crockpot. Cook the chicken first by either boiling it or baking it. Shred the chicken, then add everything to your slow cooker. Cook it on low for 2 hours, or high for 3-45 minutes.
Per serving:Protein: 10g