As a Metabolic Health and Obesity Medicine Specialist with almost 2-decades of clinical experience, Brandy Wiltermuth, ARNP, will integrate healthy lifestyle changes with personalized medical treatment. You will get clear and actionable steps and a personalized plan to help you achieve better health, improve body composition, and enhance your quality of life.
Are you frustrated with your health care provider recommending you take more medications WITHOUT investigating the root cause of the problem OR offering any other solution besides medication?
If you knew that you may be at risk for cardiovascular disease or type 2 diabetes, would you want to change direction NOW?
Have you been prescribed a medication and weren’t convinced that you really needed it OR want to try a lifestyle intervention first, but don’t know where to start?
Let ThreeHealth help you make an informed decision about your health goals based on multiple factors, not just lab test numbers and a RUSHED 15-minute appointment.
SCHEDULE A CARDIO-METABOLIC EVALUATION WITH
BRANDY WILTERMUTH, ARNP
60 Minute Health Evaluation
During the 60-minute consultation, she will perform a relevant medical history, order specific medical and laboratory tests, and explore your lifestyle habits in depth. She will also make medical recommendations based on your goals and priorities.
Comprehensive Health History including:
- Weight history, past medical history, family history, social history, review of systems, current medications, food intake, activity and eating habits.
- Height, weight, blood pressure, waist measurement and physical exam
- Body Composition-Body Fat %, Lean Body Mass, Skeletal Muscle Mass, Weight Distribution, Visceral Fat Score, Basic Metabolic Rate.
- Metabolic Health Status
- Insulin Resistance
- Extensive Cholesterol Panel
- Cardiovascular Risk Markers
- Inflammation Markers
- Vitamin and Micronutrient Status
Testing may also include:
- Kraft Insulin Assay – Meridian Valley Labs
- Food Allergy testing – Genova Diagnostics
- GI Profile – Genova Diagnostics
- Genetic Cardiovascular Risk – PULS test
- Genetic testing for medication tolerability – Genesight
- Microbiome Assay – Ixcela
- Coronary Artery Calcium Scan – CT SCAN
60 Minute Results Review and Reports
We take a problem-solving approach to the issues you want to work on. This includes your current medications, supplements, nutrition, physical activity, stress management, sleep, social interactions, and more!
Recommendations that fit your lifestyle
- In depth review of all test results
- Detailed personalized reports (physical and electronic)
- An individualized nutrition plan
- Medication adjustments if needed
- Supplement and nutraceutical recommendations