Loaded Breakfast Wrap
- 1 oz. cooked bacon, chopped
- ¼ avocado, diced
- 3 tbsp mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- salt and ground black pepper
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tbsp fresh chives
- 1 tbsp butter
- Fry the bacon in a large frying pan over medium heat, for 10 minutes or until crispy. Place bacon on paper towels to absorb excess fat. Once cooled, chop or cut into small pieces and set aside.
- Whisk the eggs, cream, chili powder, chives, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Melt the butter in the frying pan, then pour in the egg mixture.
- Swirl the frying pan until the egg mixture is evenly spread and thin. This will act as the wrap for your filling.
- Place a lid over the egg 'wrap' and leave to cook for 2 minutes.
- Gently lift the egg 'wrap' from the frying pan with a clean spatula onto a plate.
- Fold mozzarella cheese, bacon, avocado, and sour cream in the egg wrap. Enjoy!
- Try one of the following filling options:- Cheese, ham, and chipotle sauce.- Wilted spinach and cream cheese.- Smoked salmon, dill, and cream cheese.- Roast beef and horseradish sauce.
Per serving Fat 46g, Protein 28g, Carbohydrates 9g, Net Carbs 5g Credit for Recipe to Diet Doctor