Keto Pecan Pie
Award winning keto pecan pie recipe! This keto pecan pie is the gooey sugar-free dessert of your dreams! It's easy to make and has fewer carbs, so it fits perfectly into your keto diet.
- 1 Recipe Almond Flour Pie Crust
- ¾ Cup Butter
- ½ Cup Swerve Brown
- ½ Cup Bocha Sweet
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 Large eggs
- 1 ½ Cups Pecan halves
- Prepare the pie crust according to the directions and bake at 325F for 10 minutes. Remove and let cool while preparing the filling.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter with the two sweeteners, stirring until the sweeteners have dissolved, about 2 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in the vanilla extract and salt.
- Make sure the syrup isn't too hot and then whisk in the eggs.
- Place the pecans in the cooled crust and pour the filling overtop. Return to the oven and bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until the filling is mostly set but the middle still jiggles slightly when shaken.
- Note: If the crust is browning too quickly, cover the pie with aluminum foil, shiny side up, about halfway through the baking time. Let cool completely before serving.
If you can't find or don't have access to Swerve Brown and Bocha Sweet, you can use 1 cup Swerve Granular plus 2 teaspoons molasses or Yacon syrup. Each serving will have an extra gram of carbs and the filling may recrystallize a bit upon refrigeration.You can also try replacing the Bocha Sweet with regular xylitol. It should give the same gooeyness to the filling. Please be careful if you have dogs because it is highly toxic to canines.
Serving: 1/2 recipe | Calories: 319kcal | Carbs: 2.8g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 30.7g | Fiber: 1.7g