Keto Jalapeno Popper Chicken
- 1 Oven Safe Skillet
- 4 Slices Bacon Chopped
- 6 Boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 3-4 tbsp heavy whipping cream
- 2 Cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 small jalapeno peppers, minced
- 1 ½ Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a large skillet over medium, cook the chopped bacon until crisp. Remove to a plate and remove all but 1 tablespoon of the grease.
- Pat the chicken thighs dry and sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper. Add the chicken thighs to the skillet and cook until nicely browned, about 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Remove from heat and transfer the thighs to a glass or ceramic baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the cream cheese, whipping cream, and garlic. Spread over the chicken in the dish.
- Sprinkle with the jalapeno and cheddar cheese, then sprinkle with the chopped bacon. Bake about 20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the chicken is cooked through.