- 1 ½ cup whipping cream
- ⅓ cup swerve (sweetener)
- ⅓ cup cocoa powder - unsweetened
- 2 drops vanilla extract
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 square Ghirardelli 85% dark chocolate grated
- Combine all ingredients very well. I use an immersion blender, but a kitchen aid or hand mixer will work just as well.
- Divide the mixture into 4-6 servings. Grate the chocolate and top each serving of mousse, refrigerate.
- Instant coffee
- Peanut butter powder
- Add an extract to change the flavor: peppermint, butter rum, amaretto, hazelnut, raspberry, banana or almond.