Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 1 Oven Safe Skillet
- ¼ Cup Butter, divided
- 12 Ounces Broccoli, coarsely chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 ½ Cups Shredded Mozzarella, divided
- ½ Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Cups Cooked Chopped Chicken about 1 1/4 lbs
- Salt and Pepper
- Set a 10-inch ovenproof skillet over medium heat and add 2 tablespoons of the butter. Once melted, add the broccoli and sauté until bright green and just tender, about 4 minutes. Remove the broccoli to a bowl.
- Melt the remaining butter in the pan and add the garlic, cooking until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add the cream and bring to a simmer, then cook until reduced by about half, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in ½ cup of the mozzarella and all of the Parmesan until melted. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in the broccoli and the chicken and top with the remaining 1 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- Preheat the broiler. Set the pan about 6 inches from the heat and broil until the cheese is beginning to brown, 2 to 5 minutes (depends on how intense your broiler is!).