Cheesy Bread - A favorite
- 4 each Large Eggs
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan Cheese, grated
- 3 cups Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ tsp Italian Seasoning
- ½ tsp Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 375° Line a 9×13 baking dish with parchment paper
- In a large mixing bowl, using a hand mixer, cream together cream cheese and eggs.
- Next, add Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Mix until all ingredients are well combined.
- Using a rubber spatula, fold in mozzarella cheese and mix until well incorporated.
- Spread the mixture into the baking dish, forming a nice even layer.
- Bake on the middle rack for 20-25 minutes.
- When the “noodles” are done baking, cool in the fridge for about 20 minutes and then cut into bread slice shapes.