Our clinical group is led by Marlene Sexton, LMFT and Brandy Wiltermuth, NP, certified obesity medicine specialist.
Support is critical to successful, sustainable weight loss.
Clinical Weight Loss Group Objectives
- To inform individuals about their ideal nutrition plan for maintaining muscle and losing fat, implementing recommended changes, and creating a lifestyle that builds on an improved relationship with food with support of others.
- Identify the problematic thinking and behaviors that contribute to the misuse of food as a coping mechanism. Group members learn new thinking and behavior patterns with a focus on relapse prevention.
- Support and care for the members through group discussion, shared experiences, and collaborative problem-solving. Interaction and participation among the group members is required.
Clinical Weight Loss Group Leaders
Benefits of a Clinical group vs Support group
- Medical and behavioral providers (licensed providers with 40+ years of combined experience)
- Individualized nutrition prescription for your body and your goals
- Consistent group of members
- Small group (6 participants maximum)
- 12-week program (set beginning and end date)
- Set curriculum and structure
- 1 hour a week (minimal time commitment)
- Appetite suppressants available (if eligible)
- Superbill reimbursable (commercial insurances only)
- More Affordable than individual treatment
View all testimonials
”I have lost the same 30 pounds at least three times, but I always gained it back. Thanks to ThreeHealth, I understand how to manage my emotions without reaching for food.Sandy Y
Ready to Get Started?
All members receive
- ThreeHealth Workbook
- Withing’s Body Bluetooth scale
- Vitamin/Supplement Recommendations
- Appetite suppressants (weight loss medication) if desired.
What to expect
|Week 2||Practice or Perfection|
|Week 4||My Priorities|
|Week 5||My Boundaries|
|Week 6||Social Eating|
|Week 7||Visualizing my Success|
|Week 9||My Movement Plan|
|Week 10||Stress Management|
|Week 11||Relationship Changes|
|Week 12||Challenging Negative Thinking|