Our clinical group is led by Marlene Sexton, LMFT and Brandy Wiltermuth, NP, certified obesity medicine specialist.
Support is critical to successful, sustainable weight loss.
Clinical Weight Loss Group Leaders
What’s the difference between a Clinical group and a Support group?
- Medical and behavioral providers (licensed providers with 40+ years of combined experience)
- Individualized nutrition prescription for your body and your goals
- Like-minded individuals
- Small group (10 participants maximum)
- 12-week program (set beginning and end date)
- Set curriculum and structure
- 30 minutes every other week (minimal time commitment)
- Appetite suppressants available (if eligible)
- Superbill reimbursable (commercial insurances only)
- More affordable than individual treatment
- Virtual Meetings (accessible from anywhere)
- Eligible expense HSA/FSA
Ready to Get Started?
All members receive
- 12 weeks of ThreeHealth Curriculum
- Withings Body Bluetooth scale
- Vitamin/Supplement Recommendations
- Appetite suppressants (weight loss medication) if desired.
- Heads up Health Subscription
- Diet Doctor Plus Membership
- HIPAA Compliant virtual link for each meeting
All participants must complete a Medical Evaluation with Brandy Wiltermuth, NP prior to start of the Clinical Group. Expect to spend 2 hours in clinic. Cost of Medical Evaluation is included in the total cost of the Clinical Weight Loss Group. (Valued at $349)
What to expect
|Week 2||Practice or Perfection|
|Week 4||My Priorities|
|Week 5||My Boundaries|
|Week 6||Social Eating|
|Week 7||Visualizing my Success|
|Week 9||My Movement Plan|
|Week 10||Stress Management|
|Week 11||Relationship Changes|
|Week 12||Challenging Negative Thinking|